P & C
The Queens Park Primary School Parents and Citizens' Association (P & C) consists of parents and community members that volunteer their time to enhance the environment, relationships and opportunities for families and students through:
- promoting the interests of the school
- promoting relationships between school staff, students, families and the wider community
- organisation of and participation in school events
- provision of resources for school/fundraising events
- enhancing community interest in education
The P & C is an integral part of our school community and all parents and community members are welcome to join and become a part of the team. Please fill out the membership form and hand it to the school admin team, or a P & C member. Attending a P & C meeting is a fantastic way to learn more about the P & C and have an input into the direction of the school - ideas and feedback are welcomed! See the calendar for all meeting dates and times.
Our P & C contacts are:
President - Peter Tapscott
Vice President - Theunis Grobler
Treasurer - Siobhan Tapscott
Contributions in the form of time, donations and resources are invaluable to the P & C and are very much appreciated. If you would like more information about the P & C Association please see the school administration team.